Friday, August 15, 2008

infomercials

Hey. Informercials are crazy at times but I found one recently that just surpassed all the ones I have seen before. It was called Barry's Bootcamp. It was this exercise routine and it was weird in that the exercise devise was what looked like a Giant Lithium Pill if Lithium came in gray calsules. They had all these toned up people doing all these different exercises with this inflatable gray pill. It was weird. I guess they thought people would see it as this one a day thing. Get on the pill and bounce around a bit ounce a day and become a healthy American, as if such a thing exists. Weird and user friendly all in one. That's all folks.

peace
david

1 comment:

Segalstudios said...

That sounds crazy! Actually, Lithium CAN be a yellow and grey pill. I've seen some rather stupid infomercials. I rarely sit through a whole one. Obama's was interesting, though. BIG budget for that one.